Rent out your extra room or entire apartment for 1 night to 12 months. Let guests request to book your place and pay online.
Create a Listing
- Fill out your address.
- Use your real street address (your address won't be displayed publicly).
- Fill out overview of the accommodation.
- Choose the attributes that describe your accommodation.
- Choose how many renters can stay at your accommodation at once.
- Select if you require a verified ID (recommended).
- Fill out description.
- Write a brief title to describe your accommodation
- Write a description to inform renters about your space.
- Choose the amenities that your space has.
- Upload up at least 3 photos.
- Upload high-quality pictures of your space. If your listing is for a private or shared bedroom, make sure to include pictures of the room itself.
- Fill out pricing and availability.
- Choose the date the accommodation is available on. If the accommodation is only available until a set date, choose the available until date.
- Determine the minimum and maximum stay a renter can book.
- Determine how far a renter can book in advance.
- Set a nightly, weekly, and/or monthly price.
- Complete User Profile
- Upload a profile picture of yourself.
- Write a brief personal description so prospective renters can get to know you better.
Guests Request to Book
- Renters may message you with questions regarding your listing.
- Renters apply to book your space by filling out payment information and verifying their identity.
- Accept or decline the renter's request to book.
- If you accept the renter's request to book, you will be required to verify your driver's license, if you have not already done so.
- Add payout account (US bank account) to be automatically paid out 24hr after move-in.
- Coordinate with renter the exact logistics of the move-in.
- 1st month rent is automatically paid out 24hr after successful move-in.
- For stays over 1 month, collect rent directly from the renter each month for the remainder of the rental term.