* Newly renovated private 5 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2 storey semi-detach home*
* Self Check-in, Self Check out*
* Free parking for 3 cars on driveway*
* Free street parking*
* Fiber High Speed Internet* *WIFI*
* Flat screen TV with Netflix*
* Luggage/suitcase storage possible (message for details)*
* Washer & Dryer*
* Air conditioning, heating*
* Full use of stocked kitchen*
* 15 minutes by car to downtown*
* Bus at doorstep direct route to downtown*
We just spent the last year renovating this property.
You will enjoy fully updated 5 sun filled airy bedrooms with large windows.
Enjoy a restful night of sleep in our comfortable beds with brand new bed linens, and duvets. Wake up in the morning with a refreshing shower with our RAIN shower head in a brand new shower!
Whether you're in need of a quick breakfast, or a dinner party, our fully stocked kitchen with brand new stainless steel stove, magic bullet blender, programmable coffee maker etc. has you covered! We even stock the freezer with our local Ottawa Bagel (they boil it in honey water and is baked in a traditional wood burning oven) so you can enjoy a taste of Ottawa!
In addition to the dining table, two of our bedrooms are equipped with work space. We have very fast and stable high speed fiber internet, and a printer. Perfect for businesses!
Enjoy our professionally designed and decorated large living room with sofa bed and sofa with chaise. Catch up your favorite Netflix show on our brand new 42" flat screen TV. One of our 5 bedrooms is located on the main floor, perfect for multi-generational families, or those with limited mobility.
FROM OUR PREVIOUS GUESTS
Here are the good and the bad from our past guests:
* Easy Check in
* Excellent communication
* Spacious home
* Easy access to high way
* Steep stairs (we have about 10 steps on the stairs between main and second floor and they are quite steep. We have a bedroom on the main floor as well as a sofa bed for those with limited mobility)
* Non-landscaped yards and lack of deck / patio (with recent completion of our renovation inside the house, we will tackle landscaping next spring)
* Hot water ( this was raised as an issue by our prior guests. Despite having 2 hot water tanks in the basement, when hosting large groups, guests may have to wait 45 minutes - 1 hour for a new tank to be heated between showers).
Free driveway parking for 3 cars. Free street parking available (depending on snow removal in Winter).
Guests will have full use of entire 5 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2 storey semi-detach home, full privacy. The host lives close by and is available if assistance is needed. Access to basement is restricted.
I give my guests space but am available when needed.
The semi-detached home is located in Carleton Square (ranked #2 neighborhood in Ottawa). The reason it ranked so high is due to
1) convenience of location
2) neighborhood with lots of parks and jogging / biking trails along rivers and creeks,
3) safe and mature neighborhood.
It is very convenient in close proximity to both Carleton University and Algonquin College, shopping (Merivale Mall, College Square with Outlet stores, and large chain stores eg 24 hour Loblaws, Freshco, Food Basics, Walmart Superstore etc. these are just naming the grocery stores! ), restaurants, gym (walking distance 500m to 75,000 square feet 2- level brand new Movati Gym that opened earlier this year, open 20 hours a day offering personal training, classes, and swimming pool)
It is located in a mature, family oriented neighborhood with very low crime rate (Ottawa is very safe overall), and lots of nature - 7 parks in walking proximity, close to Hog's Back dam and waterfall, Rideau River, Nepean Creek, both with jogging and biking paths along the riverfront.
# 111 bus stop within 1 minute walk (100m), direct route to Carleton University, O-Train station, Ottawa University, Algonquin College, Downtown Ottawa, Baseline Bus station (major bus station).