I'm looking for a roommate to share my apartment with me, starting September 1 (date flexible, depending on your needs). Rent = $2200. There will be NO other charges per month.
1. Everything is brand new.
2. Your room is just over 10' x 10' and furnished with a full bed, a nightstand, and a large armoire.
3. We have FIOS.
4. We have great doormen.
5. We have a private patio.
6. We have a lovely roof.
7. We have laundry on our floor!
8. We are a 10 min walk to Grand Central, an 8 minute walk to the E/M at 53rd and 3rd, and basically on top of the M15 bus, which runs reliably and regularly up and down the island.
9. The apt has 1.5 bathrooms, so you get your own bathroom.
10. There is air conditioning -- it's not central, but it's not wall units, either. It's some sort of in-between situation that I can show you if you come see the place.
11. I am the apartment owner, so no landlords, etc. to contend with.
I'm a 29-year-old female from outside Boston, working at one of the Big 4 as a consultant. I've been in NYC for over 6 years and am used to living with roommates. Anything else you want to know, just ask, or you can come meet me in person :)